The New York School Bus Contractors Association is an organization comprising of more than one hundred school transportation service companies with the primary mission of promoting safe, reliable and cost-effective student transportation in New York State.
This Week's Industry Highlights & Reminders
- Schumer provided estimated breakdown of state aid by district in a press release
- Notes from Governor Cuomo's COVID-19 Briefing from Monday, March 22nd
- NYSBCA e-XPLAINS Newsletter from March 18th
- NYSBCA's the Yellow Bus Newsletter - SPRING Issue
- Notes from Governor Cuomo's COVID-19 Briefing from March 12th
- Leonard Family Scholarship Now Accepting Applications for the 2021-2022 Academic Year Deadline to apply is April 1st!
- 2021 NYS School Bus Safety Competition is cancelled. Next Competition being held May 21, 2022 at Rockland Lake State Park.
- Looking for last week's news? It has been moved to our NEWS section.
- School Bus Fast Facts!