- Wednesday, September 20th at 9:00 am at the NYSDOT Office (Hunters Point Plaza), 47-40 21st Street, Room 834 A/B, Long Island City NY 11101
- Thursday, September 21st at 9:00 am at the NYSDOT Office, 50 Wolf Road, Conference Room A/B (1st Floor), Colonie, NY 12205
- Monday, September 25th at 9:00 am at the NY State Office Building, 250 Veterans' Memorial Highway (SR 347/454), Basement Classroom (2/3), Hauppauge NY 11788
These seminars are free of charge and open to all persons involved in the operation of passenger carrying commercial motor vehicles (buses, vans, limousines) including drivers, managers, mechanics, and office support personnel.
Topics to include:
- Strategies to deter high risk unsafe driving behaviors
- Driver safety fitness
- Drug/Alcohol Clearinghouse requirements
- Federal/State regulation driver focused discussion
- NYSDOT/FMCSA operating authority requirements
- NYSDOT semi-annual inspection requirements
- NYSDMV 19A bus driver requirements
Please indicate which seminar date/ location/ # of persons to attend by sending an email to email@example.com.